The XH Collective
What could this community be if we stay connected for an entire year? We’ve created a collective to do just that. This way we ensure the momentum gained isn’t lost, continue the incubation of ideas and partnerships, share resources, and continue to learn from each others expertise.
Here’s what’s included:
- Access to the Experience House private discord community. This is a place to:
- Connect with Experience House alumni from past + future cohorts
- Learn about upcoming events (hosted by XH + other aligned experiences happening around the world)
- Share tools and resources
- Make “asks” and “offers” to the group
- Learn about job opportunities
- Leverage the networks of all XH members (e.g. “Who knows someone who works at Burning Man Project?”)
- A monthly mind share with hot-seat, ask/offer, and accountability components
- Access to bi-monthly special master classes from your fellow members
- Access to the Experience House Resource Share: A crowdsourced Notion wiki with a growing database of event venues around the world, a shared information library (courses, books, resources, etc), connection questions, and experience design frameworks.
- Monthly challenges that will catalyze your engagement with the group. (30 days of meditation, 3 one-on-ones challenge, etc)
- The same co-created calendar you came to love during XH. Do-ocracy and opt in culture lives on!
Additionally, you’ll receive an allocation of Experience House tokens (once created) and first opportunities to purchase more.
As this is brand new and you’ll be a founding member, you have the opportunity to shape the direction of this community as we grow to become a global network and globally recognized collective.